Helping Hands Therapy, having extensive background and experience with school based therapy, is a trusted resource for many school systems. We understand the unique due process requirements and state guidelines for school based therapeutic intervention. We value high accountability and maximum productivity of our therapists. Our school systems love our therapists. They are enthusiastic, creative, professional, kind, reliable and consistent. We work to pair the best speech, occupational and/or physical therapist(s) to meet the needs of each individual school system.
We understand the importance of partnering with educational professionals to provide the best therapeutic services for your students. We offer our contracted school systems a Pediatric Therapy Team of experts. This team consists of a licensed therapists, caseload coordinator, scheduler, Client Relations Manager, Rehab Manager and a Business Manager.
Benefits to the school system for electing contracted services with Helping Hands Therapy include, but are not limited to:
- We assume the tax burden of employing therapists
- We assume the health insurance costs and other benefits
- We monitor and ensure all licenses are up to date
- Our therapists participate in Professional Development throughout the year
- We schedule therapy according to student IEPs
- We assume liability insurance costs
- Our therapists are part of a team that shares best practices for successful outcomes
- We assume the burden of staffing, no matter the situation
- Opportunity for discounted rates if system assists in obtaining paperwork needed that allows us to bill Medicaid